The Bijou offers the same basic tool selection, but without the keyring.
Like the Classic-SD, there is also a Bijou-SD that has a screwdriver tip, rather than a nail cleaner tip on end of the nailfile.
US importer Swiss Army Brands originally sold this knife under the Commander name.
Usually standard red Cellidor scales.
It was also available in blue, black, green, white and yellow Cellidor.
Many other colours and scale types were available see Variations below - Not all are listed.
- There is only one tool variation of the Bijou, the Bijou SD. The SD model, like it's cousin the Classic SD, replaces the nail cleaning tip on the end of the nail file with a small screwdriver tip.
- Mother of Pearl scales - Nail cleaning tip model.
- The RocKnives Series, based on the Bijou/Classic was introduced in late 1988, or the early 90s and included six different Bijou models, with natural stone scales, and without the toothpick or tweezers (see Identifiers section).
- A series with semi-precious stone scales, without the toothpick or tweezers, was also produced. These are reported to have used scales from a small US manufacturer in Florida.
The original Bijou was first introduced around 1980. The SD variation was first introduced in 1987. Both versions are now discontinued.
It is not known when either was discontinued, but the original was likely phased out around 1987 when the SD was introduced.
While discontinued as an official model, it is still possible that knives with this configuration would be available as advertising knives, or in luxury scaled offerings, however they would probably just be labelled as variations of the Classic rather than as a Bijou.
The Victorinox US Importer SABI (Swiss Army Brands Inc.) originally sold this knife under the name Commander.
- 0.6202 Victorinox: Red Cellidor, Cleaner Tip
- 0.6222 Victorinox: Bijou-SD Red Cellidor, Screwdriver Tip
- 0.6200.53 Victorinox: Azul Santa Crux (Brasilia) stone scales
- 0.6200.54 Victorinox: Andeer Granit (Switzerland) stone scales
- 0.6200.55 Victorinox: Bel Horizonte (Brasilia) stone scales
- 0.6200.56 Victorinox: Rosa Bertha (Sardinia) stone scales
- 0.6200.57 Victorinox: Bethel White (Canada) stone scales
- 0.6200.58 Victorinox: Baltic Brown (Russia) stone scales