It is not the largest 111mm sized knife, but once you hold it you might find that hard to believe. Besides its huge size it also has a very useful tool set, including an interesting arrangement with two in-line Phillips screwdrivers.The original Hercules model was slide-locking .
- Large Blade * with a LIner-lock
- Wood saw
- Pliers with wire crimper and cutter
- Phillips in-line screwdriver - Short version
- Phillips in-line screwdriver - Long version
- Bottle-opener with large screwdriver & wire stripper * - liner-locking
- Can-opener with small screwdriver tip
* In the original version:
The main blade was slide-locking; The screwdriver was not locking
Standard scratch resistant red synthetic
An earlier version of the Hercules was produced without the long-inline-Phillips screwdriver - similar to the earlier Outrider model
It was also available with dark green scales.
In 2017 Victorinox completely revised their 111mm product line and ceased production of slide-lock models. The Hercules was converted to be liner-locking as part of that change.
- 0.8543 - Victorinox No: Liner-lock, Red Nylon scales
- 0.9043 Victorinox No: Slide-lock, Red Nylon scales
- 0.9043.3 Victorinox No: Slide-lock, Black Nylon scales
- 54751 US Model No: Slide-lock, Red Nylon scales
- Length: 111mm
- Height: 30.5mm (max)
- Width: Liner-lock:- 27mm Slide-lock:- 26.5mm
- Weight: Liner-lock:- 200g; Slide-lock:- 179g
- Atlas - Removes the scissors and long small Phillips screwdriver
- Outrider - Removes the pliers and short inline Phillips.
- Tradesman - Removes the scissors and long small Phillips screwdriver, adds metal saw/file
- WorkChamp - Adds the metal saw/file and mini-screwdriver
- WorkChamp XL - Even bigger (the largest 111mm model) - Adds another five layers !!
- Swiss Army Knights (ex SOSAK) review: SAK Beast- Victorinox Hercules - August 1st, 2009