Name Disambiguation: Definitively known as the Luxury Automesser (AN: 5146ma) in German speaking countries, it is sometimes referred to as a Luxury Motorist because a smaller model described as the base model to this luxury version was listed in this this Catalog as the Motorist. The catalog entry may have been incorrect, or it could be a region specific name originating from English speaking Europe, or the name could have been changed to remove some confusion at the time.
This model also appears in several older North American brochures (without model number) as the Cadillac.Discontinued model.
- Large Blade
- Technician’s Screwdriver
- Metal Saw/File - early versions without nail cleaner
- Wood Saw
- Can Opener - includes small-slotted screw-driver tip that works with Phillips also.
- Cap-Lifter includes slotted screw-driver, wire stripper/bender, and wire-scraper
Red Cellidor - St. Christopher Inlay on top scale.
- Length: 91mm
- Width: 22mm
- Weight: 127g
- 5146ma Victorinox AN: Red Cellidor scales with St. Christopher inlay. (early numbering system)
- A 146ma Victorinox AN: Red Cellidor scales with St. Christopher inlay. (early numbering system) Note: Taken from an English language knife information sheet, it is unclear if there is any difference between the ANs “A 146ma” and “5146ma”.