The Victorinox Rambler is a very popular 58mm sized Swiss Army Knife with enthusiasts. It combines the implements of the Classic SD and Rally including both the Scissors, and Cap Lifter / Combo Tool with small Phillips screwdriver. The Alox Rambler is manufactured specifically for enthusiasts and offered exclusively through the dealer Swiss Bianco. The Pharmaceutical Rambler is a different model, but listed here in Variations. The Rogue model has a very close tool configuration.
- Pen Blade
- Cap Lifter / Combo Tool with a magnetic Phillips screwdriver.
- Nail File with a screwdriver tip.
Red Cellidor scales are standard, but it is available in other colors.
- Length: 58mm
- Width: 10.5mm
- Weight: 30.1g
- The Emergency Rambler is sometimes found with an emergency blade instead of the standard pen blade. This variation is usually found on an advertising knife, and is not known to have an official name.
- The Pharmaceutical Rambler substitutes the emergency blade for the pen blade and a Cut & Picker tool for the Nailfile w/screwdriver tip. This variation is usually found on an advertising knife, and does likely does not have an official name, but the tool changes are favorites of the pharmaceutical industry which was a big customer of SAKs for marketing and Premiums.
- The Alox Ramber was first produced in limited quantity in February 2010 for Swiss Bianco. These have standard Alox scales without the toothpick or tweezers, but the Victorinox emblem on the top scale is all one color; the same color as the scales. These were originally produced in Silver, Red, Orange, and Purple.
- In late 2010 a larger second run was done which included a very few silver scaled knives with standard red shields, rather than the single color scales. The Orange and Purple ones from the second run were still available in early 2011.
- A second larger run of Silver Alox scaled ramblers with the standard red Victorinox shield was completed for Swiss Bianco in the 1st Qtr of 2011. Several other runs have followed.
- Several different Splash anodized versions of Alox Rambler were produced in 2012.
- The Alox Rambler was produced in Sunset Orange in small quantity in August 2012 for US dealer Swiss Bianco. This shade of orange is not known to have been used before, but several other models were produced at the same time with this new color.
- The Alox Rambler was produced in Copper color with a Red Shield in 2013.
- 54031 US Model: Red Cellidor
- 0.6361.26 Victorinox AN: Silver Alox with standard red shield. Swiss Bianco exclusive model as of 2012.
- Manager - ballpoint pen replaces toothpick
- Rogue - very similar, a flat screwdriver tip replaces the Phillips tip on the ))cap-lifter((, and nail cleaner tip on nail file.
- Rally - no scissors
- Classic - no combo tool
- Drifter - adds emergency blade, ruler, and nail-cleaner
- Vagabond - adds the emergency blade, and the cut & picker blade
- MiniChamp - adds several tools