The Spartan Lite is a Victorinox 91mm Swiss Army Knife. Building on the ubiquitous Spartan, an additional layer is added in the middle containing a LED Light and Phillips screwdriver. While technically adding only one layer, the LED/Phillips layer is as thick as two typical layers; making this three layer knife as wide as a four layer Huntsman. However, even with its 4 layer equivalent width, the Spartan Lite is the thinnest model still in production that includes the inline-Phillips screwdriver. The light is not very bright, but quite useful for finding keyholes, late night navigation without disturbing others, and close-up tasks where many lights can be too bright.
- Large Knife Blade
- Small Knife Blade
- LED Light
- Phillips Screwdriver In-line/end-mounted version
- Cap Lifter includes Screwdriver and wire stripper
- Can Opener include Screwdriver tip
Back Layer Tools
The translucent ruby Cellidor scales are most common, but translucent Green, or Emerald, scales have been available. Other colors may also be available.
- Length: 91mm
- Width: 19.5mm
- Weight: 84g
- 53451 US Model: Ruby Transparent Scales
- 50451QVC US Model: Ruby Transparent Scales, reason for different identifier is unknown
- 1.7804.T1 Victorinox AN: Ruby Transparent Scales
- 1.7804.T4 Victorinox AN: Emerald Green Translucent Scales
- Spartan - original two layer knife which omits the LED Light light and Phillips screw driver.
- Passenger - replaces LED light with magnifying glass, no mini-screwdriver.
- CyberTool 29 - replaces light and Phillips with the inline bit-driver.
- Huntsman Lite - adds a woodsaw, scissors, hook, pressurized pen, and straight pin.
- Voyager Lite - adds scissors, multipurpose hook with nail file, pressurized pen, straight pin, and digital display featuring a clock with alarm, count down, and timer.
- Traveller Lite - extends the Voyager Lite with altimeter/barometer/thermometer digital functions.