The Wenger Ranger 06 is also known as the Mountaineer. This model is a member of the original 120mm Ranger Series, all the models in this series have a liner locking main-blade with a release button on the bottom scale. the Ranger 106 or Serrated Mountaineer features a partially-serrated main-blade, rather than the plain-edge of the Ranger 06.
- Large Blade - clip-point style, locking
- Wood Saw
- Cap Lifter / Screwdriver - pressure activated lock, wire stripper
- Can Opener
Back Layer Tools
Black Nylon synthetic scales with inlaid red/silver Wenger logo on the top scale and a red lock-release button on the bottom.
- Length: 120mm
- Ranger 106 Serrated Mountaineer (16470) has 60% serrated clip-point blade (starting at the tang).
- The Wenger Scout Ranger 06 for 2007 is a special World Organization of Scout Movement knife produced to commemorate the organizations centenary anniversary. Black scales imprinted with a special multicolor 2007 WSO logo as well as the standard WSO logo.
- 16470 Wenger NA: Serrated Mountaineer (60/40).
- Ranger 05 - replaces Phillips screwdriver with corkscrew.
- Swissmate III - the same tools, but different handles in the SwissBuck series