- Large blade
- Small blade
- Cap-lifter/large slotted screw-driver - with wire-bender
- Can-opener/small-slotted screw-driver - that also works with Phillips screws
- Keyring/Split-ring attachment point
The Altimeter Plus adds a:
The Altimeter Plus adds the:
- Digital altimeter and thermometer
- Tweezers - Not on earlier models
- Removable pen - Not on earlier models
- Pin - Not on earlier models
Ruby transparent scales with LCD digital display
- The original version of the Altimeter Plus came without tweezers, the pen, and pin, but included the Fine Screwdriver on the reverse, (US Model 53944).
- A model, called Altimeter Plus Expedition Set, was marketed with a leather case, a Maglite Solitaire, and a compass/level/ruler, this set included the fine screwdriver (2.5mm), tweezers, pen, pin, and eyeglass/jewelers screwdriver (US Model 53522).
This model became available in about 2000 and originally had regular scales. US model 53955 appears to be a later version with the new 'digital' bottom scale which holds all four scale tools: the removable ballpoint pen, toothpick, small tweezers, and straight pin.
The Altimeters are now withdrawn being replaced by the Traveller, which contains all digital functions (clock, timer, altimeter, barometer) in one digital unit.
- Length: 91mm
Altimeter Plus: 22mm (53944 original version w/o pen or tweezers)
Altimeter Plus: 101.5g (53944 original version w/o pen or tweezers)
- 1.3705.AT - Victorinox: Altimeter - Ruby transparent scales
- 1.3715.AT Victorinox: Altimeter Plus: Ruby translucent scales, may not include fine screwdriver
- 53955 - US Model - Ruby Scales - Removable ballpoint pen, toothpick, tweezers, and pin
- 53934 - US Model - Ruby Scales - Removable toothpick
- 53957 US Model - Plus - Ruby Translucent Scales (latest version)
- 53944 US Model - Plus - includes fine screwdriver on the back side.
- 53522 US Model - Expedition Set