Early North American brochures list an Alox scaled version, without a keyring, as the Lady Victoria.
Normally available with the standard red Cellidor scales. It is also available with camouflage scales.
Natural horn, mother of pearl and other special materials were used for luxury models.
- Manufactured with, and without, the keyring.
- The Lady Victoria model with smooth Alox scales, and no keyring appears to be the first version of this knife available in North America. Smooth Alox scales were popular as advertising/promotion knives. This black Alox version is an example of a promotional model sold into the Premiums market.
- The Alox-handled Lady Victoria was also sold as the Ambassdor 2 in North America. See the 1980 SMICO catalog for an example.
- Five special scale designs were used in the Victorinox Collection No. 1 Series
- Another five special designs made up the Victorinox Collection No. 2 Series
- Satin gold-plated handles - No toothpick, tweezers, or keyring, packaged in a hard case jewelry box.
- Diamond-cut gold handles - Features an embossed Swiss shield on the top scale, no toothpick or tweezers, packaged in a hard case jewelry box.
- Mother of pearl handles - No keyring, toothpick or tweezers.
- Imitation mother of pearl handles - Packaged in a luxury box. Named the Consol (0.6502.08) in this 1980 Canadian catalog.
- The 1988/89 RocKnives Series included six stone scaled Ambassador models without toothpick or tweezers.
In North America the 'Lady Victoria' name appears to predate the Ambassador name. The Lady Victoria had smooth Alox handles and no keyring. Many smooth alox scaled versions were also used in advertising and had company names on them. The Alox scaled knives don't include the toothpick or tweezers.
- 0.6503: Standard model: Red Cellidor scales, includes keyring (US model number: 53681)
- 0.6502: Red Cellidor scales, no keyring
- 0.6500.61: Natural horn scales; no keyring (kr), toothpick (tp) or tweezers (tw)
- 0.6500.68: Mother of pearl scales; no kr, tp or tw
- 0.6500.80: Satin gold scales,; no kr, tp or tw
- 0.6500.88: Diamond-cut gold scales with embossed Swiss shield; no kr, tp or tw
- 0.6502.08: Imitation mother of pearl, no keyring
- 0.6502.61: Natural horn scales, no keyring, metal head tweezers
- 0.6502.68: Mother of pearl scales, no keyring, metal head tweezers
- Windsor - Has the same layer tools; but no toothpick or tweezers; stainless steel scales
- Director - Adds an orange-peeler and small blade; has a different nail-file/cleaner; stainless steel scales
- Executive - Adds an orange-peeler and small blade; has a different nail-file/cleaner; Cellidor scales with toothpick and tweezers
- Money Clip - Has the same layer tools; adds a money clip
- Prince - No scissors; adds small blade; different nail-file/cleaner; Cellidor scales with the toothpick and tweezers