The Carpenter is a 111mm Slide-Lock Victorinox model that is nearly identical to the more well known Atlas model, the only difference is the Atlas's corkscrew is replaced by a back-side Phillips screwdriver. This makes the Carpenter one of the few knives to have an inline and backspring Phillips screwdriver.
- Large Blade with Slide Lock
- Wood Saw
- Pliers - with wire crimper and cutter
- Phillips Screwdriver - inline/end-mounted, 'under' the pliers
- Cap Lifter with large screwdriver and wire stripper
- Can Opener with small screwdriver
Back Layer Tools
- Reamer - Awl - With sewing eye
- Phillips Screwdriver
Standard red scratch resistant Nylon.
This model was harder to come by than most of the other 111mm knives, indicating it probably did not sell well, and was only manufactured for a short period of time. It has been retired since at least 2006.
- Length: 111mm
- Width: 23mm
- Weight: 152g
- 53741 US Model: Boxed, red Nylon.
- Atlas - Replaces the backside Phillips screwdriver with a corkscrew
- Tradesman - Adds the metal saw/file; corkscrew replaces backside Phillips.