Discontinued models but still available as a Victorinox Delémont.
- Knife blade - 2.5"
- Cupped cigar cutter - Bypass shears with double honed edges
- Nail-file / Nail-cleaner
Four layer model adds:
- Scissors - 2.4"; spring-less; with serrated self-sharpening design
- Screwdriver / Bottle-opener / Wire-stripper - with patented locking design
Other models add:
Standard models feature plain, or Evolution red synthetic scales.
Also available are: Stainless steel; stainless steel with a leather inlay; ruthenium(-like) on the Porsche model.
- The original version included the openers, but not the scissors
- A slimline version without the scissors or openers layers (Cigar 36)
- A four-layer version adding the scissors and the openers layer (Cigar 79) - Main image above
- The four-layer Porsche model featuring custom metal ruthenium-like ergonomic scales
- A golf version including the divot tool
- Luxury Cigar Cutter / Cigar 704 - Stainless steel scales with a leather inlay, available with a pouch (6.67.12)
- Length: 85mm
- Width: 19mm
- Weight: 94g
- 1.79.37: Standard red scales; two-layers ('Slimline' version) (16884)
- 184.108.40.2060: Cigar 36: Two-layers; red Evolution scales
- 1.79.36: Standard red scales; four-layers
- 220.127.116.110: Cigar 79: Four-layers; red Evolution scales (16881)
- 18.104.22.1684: Luxury Cigar Cutter: Stainless steel scales with a leather inlay (16886)
- 1.537.00: Porsche Design model: Four-layers (16684)
US model numbers in brackets
US Model Numbers:
- 16651: Two-layer 'Slimline' version with stainless steel scales - see image in scales section
- 16650: Three-layer with stainless steel scales; with openers; no scissors
- 16880: Three-layer with red synthetic scales; with openers; no scissors?
- 16630: Four-layer with stainless steel scales
- 19th Hole Cigar Cutter - A golf model with a cigar cutter
- Master Tool 13 - A large six-layer knife with a cigar cutter