The Victorinox 84mm Climber (Climber small) is a three-layer model with the same toolset as the larger 91mm Climber.
- Large knife blade
- Small knife blade - older models have the clip-point blade
- Cap-lifter with large screwdriver and wire stripper
- Can-opener with small screwdriver
Standard red Cellidor.
- Different scale materials such as Nylon, cracked-ice synthetic, and horn.
- The buffalo horn scaled version is named the Vice President in this 1980 Canadian catalog.
- Early versions may include a shackle.
- Early versions may include the long nail-file on the back.
A discontinued model, this knife was quite popular in its day and remains very collectible, as an 84mm model with scissors.
- 0.3703: Red Cellidor
- 0.3702.61: Horn scaled, no keyring