The Digital Clock is a basic LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) clock with the option of a twelve or twenty-four hour time display, as well as alarm and timer functions.
It was first released in the TimeKeeper Alarm and later featured in the Voyager.
From 2008 it was only available in the combined digital function scales of the Traveller related models, which added a stopwatch to the capabilities.
As of 2022 models with digital scale functions were withdrawn, so this function is no longer available in Swiss Army Knives.
The clock (and all digital scale models) use a single 3V Lithium CR 1225 button battery.
Models with the Clock
- TimeKeeper Alarm - 91mm, 2 layers
- Voyager / Voyager Lite - 91mm, 3 / 4 layers
- Traveller / Traveller Lite - 91mm, 3 / 4 layers
- Expedition Lite - 91mm, 6 layers
- SwissChamp XAVT - 91mm, 15 layers