Reported to be discontinued, however in 2010 it started appearing for sale in Switzerland.
Now fully discontinued (2017).
- Available with, and without, a can-key in the Phillips screwdriver.
- Israel National Flag version with blue Nylon scales.
The Cowboy is an older model which has been retired for some years.
Note: Although reported retired, it appeared for sale in Switzerland in 2010, so it might not be completely retired. It is still relatively uncommon.
As of 2017 Victorinox only produce liner locking 111mm models, so the Cowboy is now fully retired.
- Length: 111mm
- Width: 12.7mm
- Weight: 57g
- 0.8923 Victorinox AN: Red Cellidor scales.
- Alpineer - A corkscrew replaces the Phillips screwdriver.
- Adventurer - Adds another layer with the cap lifter, can opener and an awl.