The Wenger Cyclist is a three-layer model that features a universal wrench and a Phillips screwdriver, which, from its name, seems targetted at cyclists. However, the tools in the Biker Family of models would typically be much more useful for a cyclist and bicycle maintenance.
- Large blade - 2.5"
- Nailfile / Nail-cleaner - a small blade replaces the nailfile on some models
- Universal wrench
- Phillips screwdriver - patented, locking
- Bottle-opener / Large screwdriver / Wire-stripper
Standard red synthetic scales with an antique Penny-Farthing style bicycle and rider on the front scale.
- The Serrated Cyclist has a locking, serrated main blade - Model code unknown
- The EvoWood 35 is a variation of the Cyclist, made for the Swiss Alpine Club, that has Evowood scales and the Swiss Alpine Club emblem on the front scale.
- Length: 85mm
- 1.35.11: Small blade variation (replacing the nailfile)
- 1.35.11.02: Small blade variation; black scales with the same inlaid old bicycle; possibly only sold in Japan
- 1.035.009.830.P1.CAS: EvoWood 35, the Swiss Alpine Club (CAS) exclusive variation
US Model Number:
- 16943: Standard configuration
- Note: This number also appears to have been used (in error) for the serrated blade version