The Evolution 11 is an equivalent model but with a Phillips driver replacing the corkscrew.
Various scale options are available – See Scales and Identifiers below.
They are the Victorinox versions of the Wenger equivalent models, featuring Wenger style ergonomic 'Evolution' contoured scales.
- Large Blade
- Nail File - with nail cleaner
- Bottle Opener/Large screwdriver - with wire stripper and auto pressure locking
- Can opener/Small screwdriver
Red/transparent red Evolution, Evogrip and wood - See Identifiers below.
See Scales, Tools and Identifiers sections
Victorinox ceased production of Wenger Swiss Army Knives in 2014 , however they decided to continue manufacturing of some of the former Wenger knives under the Victorinox 'Delémont' brand. These are some of them.
For differences between the Victorinox and Wenger versions - See the main Delémont 85mm page.
Regular Evolution 10 model
- Length: 85mm
- Width: 17.5mm
- Weight: 57g; Wood: 54g
Corkscrew Versions (Evolution 10)
- 2.3803. E - Evolution version
- 2.3803. ET - Transparent red scales
- 2.3803. C - Red and black EvoGrip scales
- 2.3801.63 - EvoWood scales
Phillips Versions (Evolution 11)
- 2.4803. E - Evolution version
- 2.4803. C - Red and black EvoGrip scales
- Evolution 14,16 - Adds scissors
- Evolution S101, S111 - Adds blade lock and swaps nail-file for second blade