It contains a traditional nail clipper that is cleverly folded into the frame of the knife.
It is available in classic Cellidor red and transparent red, or wooden scales.
- Small Blade
- Nail File - with nail cleaner
- Scissors - micro-serrated, self-sharpening
- Fingernail Clipper
Not present in the Evowood version
Classic red and transparent red.
Also available with Evolution wooden scales
The NailClip Wood 580 version features ‘Evolution’ scales made from Swiss walnut (pictured above) Note: No toothpick and tweezers in this variation
Victorinox ceased production of Wenger Swiss Army Knives in 2014 , however they decided to continue manufacturing of some of the former Wenger knives under the Victorinox 'Delémont' brand. This is one of them.
- Length: 65mm
- Width: 18.5mm
- Weight: 36g
- 0.6463.T – Transparent Scales
- 0.6461. 63 – Swiss walnut scales
- 'Wenger' or Executive 81 – Removes nail clipper
- NailClip 582 – Removes small knife blade, nail-file and scissors
- Wenger Swiss Clipper / NailClip 580 - The original Wenger versions of this knife
- Classic – But no nail clipper