It is the Victorinox version of the Wenger Alinghi 181.
- One handed opening, partially serrated main blade
- Bottle Opener/Large screwdriver - with wire stripper and auto pressure locking
- Can opener/Small screwdriver
- Shackle Opener
Yellow and black EvoGrip scales.
Victorinox ceased production of Wenger Swiss Army Knives in 2014 , however they decided to continue manufacturing of some of the former Wenger knives under the Victorinox Delémont brand. This is one of them.
For differences between the Victorinox and Wenger versions see the main Delémont 130mm page.
- Length: 130mm
- Width: xx
- Weight: xx
Ranger 130mm Series Model to Tool Matrix - Table developed for the Wenger Rangers - But also contains the Victorinox Ranger models
- Delémont RangerGrip 174 - Removes shackle-opener
- Wenger Alinghi 181 - Wenger equivalent model