They are the Victorinox versions of the corresponding Wenger models.
- One-handed opening plain-edged main blade
- Bottle-opener / Large screwdriver - with wire stripper and auto pressure locking
- Can-opener / Small screwdriver
- Gutting blade
Red and black EvoGrip scales.
Model variations as per tool list above
Victorinox ceased production of Wenger Swiss Army Knives in 2014, however they decided to continue manufacturing of some of the former Wenger knives under the Victorinox Delémont brand. These are two of them.
For differences between the Victorinox and Wenger versions see the main Delémont 130mm page.
Model 57/58 Hunter
- Length: 130mm
- Width: 25mm
- Weight: 196g/200g
- 0.9583.MC - Model 57 Hunter
- 0.9683.MC - Model 58 Hunter
- Delémont RangerGrip 78, 79 - Removes the gutting blade
Ranger 130mm Series Model / Tool Matrix - Table developed for the Wenger Rangers - But also contains the Victorinox Ranger models.