Metal scales made of brass with marbled enamel paint in Red, Blue, Black, Burgundy and Brown. There is also a Gold Plated Sterling Silver version too. The scales were squared off at the shoulders so they present a more rectangular profile.
- Length: 56mm
- Width: 5.75mm
- Weight: 30.3g
- Some knives have a Gold Victorinox Shield printed on the top scale; this variation appears much less common and belong to a later edition manufactured in 1987 (date from Dan Jacquart).
According to Victorinox these were produced between 1980 and 1999. It appears in 1987 a Victorinox Shield printed in gold on the top scale was added to the knife. The Gold model was shown in a 1991 catalog by itself and notes were added that it will be discontinued when all inventory is sold off. The last known mention of this series is in the 1999 catalog. These knives were originally sold in a luxury box.
At least one model is suspected to have been mis-numbered either by Victorinox or the dealer with the number 0.6210.80 stickered on the blade. They may have been intending to represent the series, but the specific knife appeared to be model 0.6210.85 and labeled Maroon.
- 0.6210.81 Victorinox AN: Red - Marble look
- 0.6210.82 Victorinox AN: Blue - Marble look
- 0.6210.83 Victorinox AN: Black
- 0.6210.85 Victorinox AN: Burgundy
- 0.6210.86 Victorinox AN: Brown - Marble look
- 0.6210.88 Victorinox AN: Gold Plated Sterling Silver