The Director is a stainless steel handled version of the Victorinox 74mm Executive model. Like most of the stainless steel models, the scales can have a few different Guilloché designs.
- Different designs/patterns are engraved into the scales.
- Available with a keyring. These versions are less common.
- On some (possibly older) models, the pin holding the non-floating spring is exposed.
- Polished stainless steel scales without a Guilloché pattern, but may be engraved with advertising text. They appear to pre-date the more upscale Guilloché models. These variations may not have been known as a Directors. More information is required.
- Length: 74mm
- Width: 7.6mm
- Weight: 46.5g
- 0.6600.33: Scales with Design 3
- 0.6600.39: Scales with Design 9
- 53229: US Model number
- Executive - Same tools with Cellidor scales
- Ambassador - Replaces the orange peeler with the scissors, loses the small blade; Cellidor scales
- Money Clip - Replaces the orange peeler with the scissors, loses the small blade; Alox scales with a money clip