The tool configuration is similar to the Compact, replacing the corkscrew with a Phillips screwdriver. These models, (and the Compact-based Time Keeper), are the only 91mm knives to substitute the separate can-opener and cap-lifter tools with a combo tool. The combo tool occupies the position opposite the main blade, (which usually holds the small pen blade) allowing the models to be one layer thinner.
This model is not available in all markets and may be discontinued (2017).
- Large knife blade with a rounded tip
- Combo Tool - Cap-lifter, can-opener, screwdriver, wire stripper
Red Cellidor scales with the DofE logo printed on the front.
This model was created specifically for the The Duke of Edinburgh's Award, and was a recommended item in the DofE Expedition Kit List.
See also: The Duke of Edinburgh's Award and DofE Pocket Tool. (link no longer works)
As of 2019 the Victorinox DofE model no longer appears in the DofE website (or the Victorinox 2017 catalogue) and several UK stockists are also no longer supplying this model. - This could be due to ever increasing anti-knife laws in the UK.
- Length: 91mm
- Width: 14mm
- Weight: 65g
- 1.3403.NP - Red scales
- Compact - A corkscrew replaces the Phillips screwdriver; adds the Plus Scales (pen and straight pin); and has a standard drop-point blade
- Golfer 91mm - A corkscrew replaces the Phillips screwdriver; no hook
- My First Victorinox - An 84mm model also with a round tipped blade; no scissors; and no back-side tools