The Wenger EVO 11, and the EVO S11 are basic standard sized (85mm) 2 layer Swiss Army Knives with an ergonomic handle design. The "S" models also feature a locking blade for improved safety. The EVOGrip 11 models add additional textured rubberized grip pads to the scales for increased retention, especially when wet.
- Knife Blade -locking blade on "S" models
- Nail File
- Cap-Lifter & Screwdriver - automatic pressure locking screwdriver
- Can Opener
Wenger Evolution scales in a variety of materials and colors. Red Cellidor scales are the standard/basic configuration.
- Length: 85mm (nominal frame size)
- The Wenger World Scout Knife 2007 is a commemorative knife produced to commemorate the centenary anniversary of the World Scout Movement. Red Evo scales with special logo and imprint and the Scout logo on the back scale.
- Junior Scout S11, model with Purple Scales and a rounded tip on the main blade.
- EvoGrip 11.X "Blackout" version with black PVD coated tools, springs, spacers, and keyring, with black EvoGrip scales. The toothpick and tweezers are also black. This model is member of the special 2012 Blackout Series that also includes the EvoGrip 10, EvoGrip 63, and the RangerGrip 52. Some advertising material refers to this model as the 10.X, but that number really belongs to the Corkscrew version (EvoGrip 10.X Blackout).
The EvoGrip 11.X "Blackout" version was introduced in 2012.
- 16823 - EVO 11
- ????? - EVO S11 - has locking blade
- ????? - EVOGrip 11 - has special black rubber grip pads
- 1.011.092.327.X Wenger AN - Scout S11 with Purple Scales
- 18.104.22.1680 Wenger AN - Scout S11 2007 Commemorative with Red Scales
- 16386 Wenger N.A.: EvoWood version.
- 16837 Wenger N.A.: EvoGrip "Blackout" version.