|The EVO 81, officially Evolution 81, is part of Wenger's new EVO line. The EVO 81 is essentially an Esquire with the new Ergonomic scales.|
The EVO 81 has a pen blade and a nail file with nail cleaning tip on one side, and a spring less scissors on the other.
The EVO 81 ergonomic scales still house a toothpick and tweezers. A keyring is found at the base of the knife.
The EVO 81 comes in plastic scales. Like its near-sibling the Esquire, a number of different colors are available. Confirmed colors include:
|Fire Red Translucent||Watermelon Pink Translucent|
The EVO Grip 81, released in spring of 2009, has black rubberized grip pads adhered to the ergonomic scales.
- Model Number - 16908 - Red
- Model Number - 16816 - Black
- Model Number - 16815 - Blue
- Model Number - 16808 - Watermelon Pink
- Model Number - 16809 - Pastel Pink
- Model Number - 16969 - Fire Red
- Model Number - 16803 - Red ))EvoGrip((