- Large drop-point blade
- Electrician's blade with wire-scraper
- Cap-lifter / Slotted screwdriver / Wire-bender
Silver ribbed Alox are standard, but versions for collectors have been produced in other colors.
- The original model had silver Alox scales with a silver cross emblem on the top scale.
- Available as an official Swiss Railway version, the silver Alox scales with plain cross have SBB-CFF stamped in a panel on the top scale.
- The Victorinox Swiss Army Knife Collectors Society (VSAKCS) annual club knife for 2008 was a blue Alox Electrician that was offered to its members. This was a special run of one hundred knives.
- The Copper Electrician was a special run made in June 2010 that produced fifty units. This variation had the chemical symbol for copper Cu printed in black on the bottom scale engraving panel.
- A yellow-gold Electrician was produced in a special run for collectors in April 2012. Limited to fifty models, each knife is engraved with 'n/50' on the obverse of the small electrician's blade (there is no production vintage). This knife also included a couple of additional special attributes such as a red shield background on the top scale, and a lightning bolt logo in black printed in the engraving panel on the bottom scale. This anodizing color is not known to have been used on a 93mm model before, and almost certainly never with a red shield. The anodizing was originally described as a orange, but appears to be more gold.
- Length: 93mm
- Width: 11.7mm
- Weight: 69.7g
- 0.8120.27: Silver Alox with cross
- 0.8120.26: Silver Alox with shield
- Electrician Plus - Adds a wood saw
- Pioneer Rancher - Replaces the electrician's blade with small pruner/hawkbill blade
- Victorinox Pioneer - Replaces the sheepsfoot electrician's blade with the standard can-opener/screwdriver tool
- Electrician Solo - Contains only a single sheepsfoot electrician's blade
- Pioneer Apprentice - A single layer; removes the reamer and cap-lifter
- Master Electrician - A custom Cellidor scaled 91mm model with many additional tools