The 74mm Escort is a larger version of the Victorinox 58mm Escort.
Table of contents
Available with alox, stainless steel, horn and cellidor scales.
- Available in a configuration with keyring
- Different materials were used for the scales including red Alox and stainless steel
- A smooth black Alox version is a member of the Canada series, created for the Canadian distributor Smico. It includes a keyring and features a metal inlaid image of a bear and maple leaf on the top scale.
- Length: 74mm
- Width: 5.5mm (stainless steel scales)
- Weight: 32g (stainless steel scales)
- 0.6300: Cellidor scales
- 0.6300.10: Red Alox scales
- 0.6300.nn: Stainless steel - 'nn' denotes the pattern on the steel
- 0.6301.13: Smico Canada series version, black Alox with keyring
- Prince - Adds a small blade, toothpick, tweezers and keyring
- 58mm Escort - A smaller version that adds a toothpick, tweezers and a keyring
- Crusader - A similar model made by Wenger