The Victorinox Fieldmaster is a 91mm model that is closely related to the Huntsman. The Fieldmaster is only different from the Huntsman in that it includes the Phillips screwdriver on the back, rather than the corkscrew.
- Large knife blade
- Small knife blade
- Wood saw
- Can-opener/ Small screwdriver
- Cap-lifter/Large screwdriver
Back Layer Tools
Red synthetic are standard, other colors are uncommon on this model.
Although there are BSA (Boy Scouts of America) versions with black scales.
- This configuration is old enough to be found with Victoria and Hoffritz tang stamps.
- The official BSA version with the same tools is called a Huntsman - for reasons that may never be known!
- The Canada Wildlife Series version features buffalo and maple leaf metal inlays on the top scale.
- The VSAKCS 2003 Annual Edition was a green scaled Fieldmaster with an imprinted silver engraving panel on the top scale.
- In 2017 Victorinox released the Fieldmaster St. Moritz Ski WM House of Switzerland 2017 Special Edition, dedicated to the 2017 Ski World Championship. This variation has colored pictured scales, the blade is laser-engraved with: House of Switzerland 2017.
- The Fieldmaster Mexico (2020) is a special edition with translucent black scales, yellow tweezer head, black nylon pouch with yellow piping and a small yellow lanyard.
This model/tool-configuration has existed for a very long time, and before 1980, was also available in a smaller 84mm size.
- Length: 91mm
- Width: 19.4mm
- Weight: 101g
- 1.4713: (US Model Number: 53931)
- 1.4713.7E1: St. Moritz Ski WM House of Switzerland 2017 Special Edition
- 1.4713.X6: Fieldmaster Mexico
- Grand Prix - Replaces the wood saw with a metal saw
- Huntsman - A corkscrew replaces the Phillips screwdriver
- Master Craftsman - Adds the metal saw and additional backtools depending on age
- Hiker - One layer thinner; no scissors
- Artisan - A smaller 84mm version of the Fieldmaster configuration
- Handyman - Essentially the same tool set