- KnifebBlade - 60% Serrated
- Knife blade - Small clip-point
- High-decibel whistle
- Phillips screwdriver - inline
- Cap lifter - includes screwdriver and wire stripper
Standard red synthetic Scales
There are two discontinued Wenger knives called the Matterhorn (model number 16927), and the Matterhorn Plus (model number 16996). These knives are large knives with a tool selection similar to the current Tool Chest Plus. These knives feature in the 1991 Wenger Catalog.
The 2005-2006 catalog distributed in Canada lists this knife with a different name - the Urban Survivor with Snap Shackle.
- Length: 85mm
- 16994 NA - Red synthetic scales