The Wenger OptiTool replaces the nailfile on the basic Esquire model with an eyeglass/micro screwdriver.
Regular Red synthetic scales are standard.
- Length: 85mm (nominal size)
- A serrated blade version, was once known as the Serrated Squire
- A Realtree Hardwoods scaled version replaced the knife blade with a nail-file but was still sold as an Opti Tool, even though the same configuration with Cellidor scales was named the Air Traveler. The Realtree version also features grey, non-reflective, coated tools.
- 16915 Wenger NA: red synthetic scales
- 16415 Wenger NA: Serrated Squire - serrated blade
- 16459 Wenger NA: Realtree Hardwoods in blister pack - Air Traveler version with nail-file instead of knife blade, but named OptiTool