The Outdoorsman is a larger 91mm Victorinox model with six tool layers (one double-layer). This model was also sold through the Marlboro Unlimited catalog and has the the Marlboro Unlimited logo printed on the top scale.
Name Disambiguation: The Outdoorsman name has been attached to several different models over the years. A similar Cellidor model, the Original 91mm Outdoorsman, is a five-layer model that is not very common.
Table of contents
- Large blade
- Small blade
- Fish scaler
- Magnifying glass
- Inline Phillips screwdriver
- Cap-lifter with large screwdriver
- Can-opener with small screwdriver
Back Layer Tools
- Reamer/Awl - with a sewing-eye
- Multipurpose hook
- Small screwdriver
Versions made for the Marlboro cigarette company, have a Marlboro Unlimited logo printed on the top scale, the Victorinox logo is moved to the bottom scale, (see main image above), as is common on many 'advertising' models.
- Length: 91mm
- Width: 25mm
- Weight: 133g
- Trail Guide - A three-layer model in the Marlboro Unlimited family
- TroubleShooter - A five-layer model in the Marlboro Unlimited family
- Woodsman - Removes the fish-scaler
- Champion a - Exchanges the mag glass/Phillips layer for the metal saw/file
- Champion c/Plus - Adds the metal saw/file, chisel, and mini-screwdriver