Name Disambiguation: The Outdoorsman name has been attached to many different models over the years. The most well known is a later model unofficially known as the Marlboro Outdoorsman since most examples of this model were sold through the Marlboro cigarette company's rewards catalog, and are easy to come by.
- Large Blade - fully serrated
- Small Pruning Blade
- Metal Saw/File with Nail file and nail cleaner
- Wood saw
- Can Opener/small-slotted screw-driver that works with Phillips also
- Cap-Lifter/slotted screw-driver/wire-bender
- Length: 91mm
- Width: 22.6mm
- Weight: 118g
Produced from roughly the early 1960s to the early 1980s. Earliest versions had shackles and Elinox shields. Later versions sometimes included Camping logo inlays in nickel silver. The last of the Camping inlays on Outdoorsman models had nickel silver Victorinox shields. Some were produced in the mid-1970s with a stainless steel Elinox shield only. After that, the last ones had only the Victorinox stainless shield.
- 8236maU - Campingmesser
US Model Number
- 5048 - Outdoorsman
- 11185 - Hoffritz Deluxe Camper