Name Disambiguation: The Outdoorsman name has been attached to many different models over the years. The most well known is a later model unofficially known as the Marlboro Outdoorsman, since most examples of this model were sold through the Marlboro cigarette company's rewards catalog, and are easy to come by.
- Large blade - fully serrated
- Small pruning blade
- Metal saw/file - with nail file/cleaner
- Wood saw
- Can-opener - with a small-slotted screwdriver that also works with Phillips screws
- Cap-lifter - with a large slotted screwdriver and wire-bender
Produced from roughly the early 1960s to the early 1980s. Earliest versions had shackles and Elinox shields. Later versions sometimes included the Camping Logo inlays in nickel silver and a nickel silver regular Victorinox shield. The camping logo was dropped and some were produced in the mid-1970s with a stainless steel Elinox shield only. The final versions only had the Victorinox stainless steel shield.
- Length: 91mm
- Width: 22.6mm
- Weight: 118g
- 8236maU - Campingmesser - Model number in original Victorinox code format
US Model Number
- 5048 - Outdoorsman
- 11185 - Hoffritz Deluxe Camper