The Picnicker is a 91mm Victorinox with 3 tool layers which include a fully serrated main blade, and a small pruning blade; neither of which are very common on a this size of Cellidor scaled knife.
This model was also known as the Campingmesser when it was originally part of the the Elinox line.
Note: There is also a larger 111mm Picnicker model.
- Large Serrated Blade
- Pruning Blade
- Wood saw
- Can Opener with small screwdriver
- Cap-Lifter with screwdriver
- Length: 91mm
- Width: 16.4mm
- Weight: 77.6g
- This model was initially a member of the Elinox line and included the Swiss Shield emblem on the top scale. It may not have been named the Picnicker that this time; in Germany it was known as the Campingmesser.
- One or more variations of this model included the Camping logo inlay on the top scale.
- 5050 SABI# US Model: Picnicker
- 8237 aU Victorinox AN: Elinox Campingmesser; Elinox Swiss Shield and Camping inlay on top scale.
- Camper - Very similar toolset to the Picknicker - Except its main blade has a plain-edge , and the standard small pen-blade replaces the small hook/pruner blade.
- Outdoorsman-Original - Upgrades the Picknicker by adding scissors and a metal file - to give a toolset similar to an older Ranger, but with the Picknicker unique blades.