The Victorinox Pioneer Harvester, (a.k.a. Harvester), is a 93mm knife with Alox scales. It is one of the few knives that does not have the standard can-opener tool, yet retains the standard cap-lifter/bottle-opener tool. This model includes a small hawkbill/pruner blade that has a wide range of utility applications.
- Large spear-point blade
- Small pruning blade
- Cap-lifter/Bottle-opener includes screwdriver and wire stripper.
- Wood saw
Silver checkered Alox
- Length: 93mm
- Width: 14mm
- Weight: 84g
- A red Alox version with silver cross was available at one time.
- Early style red Alox versions were available with a keyring (much less common).
- A green anodized version was created in a special run of 100 pieces in September 2011. These were sold through on-line channels focusing primarily on the collector. Each of these knives is numbered nnn/100 on the small pruner (hawkbill) blade. The bright green Alox tint is reminiscent of that used for the green Alox Classic-SD, but is not known to have been used on a 93mm knife (advertising premiums and special runs for other markets may have used it.). This version also includes a keyring attachment, which is not typical for this model.
- Dark-blue with red shield; another member in the Red-Shield series, this variation was screated as part of a numbered special-run of 50 knives in October 2012.
- in June 2013 Victorinox issued a special edition of 50 knives with gray scales, a black shield, and 2013 n/50 engraved on the main blade.
In 2018 Victorinox started selling the knife under the name Swiss Army 7.
- 53953 US Model: Silver Alox scales
- 0.8150.20 Victorinox: Vintage red Alox with silver Swiss Cross
- 0.8151.20 Victorinox: Vintage red Alox with silver Swiss Cross, includes keyring.
- 0.8150.26 Victorinox: Silver Alox with Victorinox shield
- Farmer - Pruning blade replaced with can-opener, adds keyring
- Electrician Plus - Small sheepsfoot electrician's blade replaces pruning blade
- First Mate - Marlinespike replaces reamer
- Electrician Duo Plus - Adds small electrician's blade, removes reamer.
- Pioneer Rancher - No wood saw
- Pioneer - No wood saw, can-opener replaces pruning blade, adds keyring