Red Cellidor scales. Currently it is available in the standard red Cellidor but at one time there was also black, blue, white, green and gray. Additionally, a blue version is sold with both the Victorinox logo and a Cub Scout logo on the front scale.
- The cross and shield has been applied as the standard metal inlay, hot stamped, as well as color and non-color screen printed.
- Serrated Pocket Pal — At one point Victorinox produced a small number of Pocket Pals with a serrated main blade. These are extremely rare.
- The Cub Scout version features Blue Cellidor scales and a Cub Scout Emblem, early versions feature a metal inlay, later versions used a printed emblem on the top scale.
- Red Alox Pocket Pal — At one time there was a smooth red Alox Scaled scaled model (0.6900.10); a silver version is now called the Secretary.
- 53281 US Model: Standard Red Cellidor version
- 55292 US Model: Blue Cellidor Cub Scout version
- 0.6900 Victorinox Model: Red Cellidor
- 0.6900.10 Vintage Model, Smooth Red Alox with exposed rivets