These models belong to the the original Ranger 120mm series.
Discontinued - Replaced by the Wenger 130mm range.
- Large clip-point blade - Locking, plain or 60% serrated
Nylon scales, one side carries the Wenger cross logo, along with the Wenger W icon molded into one end. The opposite side has a rectangular window and a sliding red switch which activates the blade lock release.
Scales were grey/black or camouflage print (Advantage Timber or Realtree Hardwoods), red was less common. It is possible that other colours existed in other markets
- Back Tools: (1)01 - No tools; (1)02 - Corkscrew; (1)03 - Phillips
- Blade: xx -Plain; 1xx - Serrated
- 1.77.01: Ranger 01 / Century – Plain blade; black/grey scales
- 1.77.101: Ranger 101 / Century – Serrated blade; black/grey scales (16475)
- 1.77.02: Ranger 02 – Plain blade; corkscrew; black
- 1.77.102: Ranger 102 – Serrated blade; corkscrew; black
- 1.77.03: Ranger 03 / Timberline – Plain blade; Phillips; black (16972)
- 1.77.103: - Ranger 103 – Serrated blade; Phillips; black
US Model Numbers: (in brackets above)
- 16450: Century - Advantage Timber
- 16452: Century – Serrated blade; Realtree Hardwood scales
- 16489: Century – Serrated blade; red scales
- Century with Woodsaw - Adds the wood saw layer
- Swissmate I - The SwissBuck ‘Ranger 03’