Usually silver Alox scales.
There is also an earlier, discontinued, and now less common red Alox model.
Other colours have been available.
The smooth red alox version was variously sold as: Secretary, Pocket Pal, Ami, Handy Boy, Buddy.
The Red Alox model (0.6900.10) was produced until 1999, and was also available with a keyring (model 0.6901.10). This model has a long history so earlier models can sometimes be identified by the tang-stamp on the main blade, scales, or tool differences.
An older version with the Victoria and crossbow tang stamps is known to exist.
Known in the US at one time as the Buddy.
Since 2017, this model (0.6901.16) with a key ring is available as the Excelsior (and is also available with regular Cellidor scales).
- Length: 84mm
- Width: 5.55mm
- Weight: 21.8g
- 0.6900.10: Red Alox (53299 - Buddy)
- 0.6900.16: Silver Alox, no keyring (54289 )
- 0.6901.16: Silver Alox, with keyring
US model numbers in brackets
- Pocket Pal - Cellidor scales
- Excelsior - Ribbed Alox scales
- Popular - Red ribbed Alox scales; and adds a keyring
- Sentry - Only has a single large blade
- Student - The 'same' model but in 75mm
- Patriot - A similar Wenger model