- Large blade
- Small blade
- Cap-lifter/Slotted screwdriver/Wire-bender
- Can-opener/Small slotted screwdriver - that also works with Phillips screws
Red Cellidor is standard, other colors available.
- The Star of David version was produced in some markets. Older ones will have can-key in the Phillips driver
- A no-keyring and no toothpick & tweezers edition was produced
- A version for the Japanese market (Tinker for Kids) has the rounded tipped blade from the My First Victorinox models
A standard red Cellidor Tinker Small is included in the Dutch Army survival kit; Survival Kit, Uitgebreid, included in an aluminum case along with a fishing kit, AAA flashlight, compass, rope, fire steel, whistle, matches, copper wire, candle, twenty water purifying tablets, condom, four safety pins, small bandage, small gauze, scalpel blade, two sachet ORS, needle, three zip-ties, mirror, rubber band (used to hold tin together), and printed guide. The kit is issued to special forces like the Dutch Korps Commando Troepen and has its own own NSN: 8465-17-124-7315. This example dates from 2015.
- Length: 84mm
- Width: 14mm
- Weight: 53g
- 0.4603: Red Cellidor (US Model Number - 53133 )
- 0.4600.nn: Star of David version: Blue scales, no toothpick, no tweezers, and no keyring
- 0.4603.JU: 1984 centennial
- 0.4603.3LTD: Black with gold Victorinox logo pattern (aka 'Black Revival') scales. Introduced in 2010