This model is a member of the Wenger Titanium Series that was introduced in 2011.
See this page for more details on the series, its history and models.
- Hex wrench combination tool - Knife blade / Wrenches / Screwdriver with a liner-locking system
- Standard ¼" / 14mm bit-driver - Supplied with the following hex drive bits:
- 50mm flat head bit: 0.6mm x 4.5mm
- 50mm Philips #3 bit
Also supplied with a lightweight (24.5g) belt-pouch, that holds the knife and up to three screwdriver bits.
Titanium alloy handles featuring a blade-lock-release button (the Wenger logo) and a cut out for the bit-driver.
- Length: 85mm
- Width: 12mm
- Weight: 84g - Total Weight: 128g - with the pouch and two bits
- 1.092.042.000 (US Model Number: 16998)
- Titanium 1 - Removes the wood saw layer
- Titanium Ueli Steck - Replaces the wood saw with a metal file/saw; adds the cap-lifter/screwdriver and can-opener