The different model numbers represent different blade types (- see 'Tools' below).
The RangerGrip 56, 78, 178 models are equivalent models, but with a Phillips driver on the backspring instead of the corkscrew.
The RangerWood 55 features the same tool set as the 55, but with Swiss walnut scales. .
They are all the Victorinox versions of the corresponding Wenger models.
- Main Blade
- Plain-edged - Models 55, 56
- Plain-edged one-handed opening - Model 79 (Main picture), 78
- Serrated-edged - Model 155
- Serrated-edged one-handed opening - Models 179, 178
- Bottle Opener/Large screwdriver - with wire stripper and auto pressure locking
- Can opener/Small screwdriver
Not present in the EvoWood version
Red and black EvoGrip scales. Green and black EvoGrip scales for the Model 178, 179.
Swiss walnut for the RangerWood
Blade/model variations as per tool list above
Victorinox ceased production of Wenger Swiss Army Knives in 2014 , however they decided to continue manufacturing of some of the former Wenger knives under the Victorinox Delémont brand. These are some of them.
For differences between the Victorinox and Wenger versions see the main Delémont 130mm page.
- Length: 130mm
- Width: 22.5mm
- Weight: 167g/172g
- 0.9563.C - Model 55
- 0.9563.MC - Model 79
- 0.9563.MWC4 - Model 179
- 0.9561.63 - Wood 55
- 0.9663.MC - Model 78
- 0.9663.MWC4 - Model 178
Ranger 130mm Series Model / Tool Matrix - Table developed for Wenger Rangers - But also contains Victorinox Ranger models
- Wenger Ranger 55 ,56 and related models