The different model numbers represent different blade types - see 'Tools' below.
The RangerGrip 56, 78, 178 models are equivalent models, but with a Phillips driver on the backspring instead of the corkscrew.
The RangerWood 55 features almost the same tool set as the 55 - omitting the toothpick and tweezers, but with Swiss walnut wooden scales.
They are all the Victorinox versions of the corresponding Wenger models.
- Main blade
- Plain-edged - Models 55, 56
- Plain-edged one-handed opening - Model 79 (Main picture), 78
- Serrated-edged - Model 155
- Serrated-edged one-handed opening - Models 179, 178
- Bottle-opener / Large screwdriver - with wire stripper and auto pressure locking.
- Can-opener / Small screwdriver
Not present in the EvoWood version.
Red and black EvoGrip scales for the regular models, except the Model 178, 179 which have green and black EvoGrip scales.
Swiss walnut for the RangerWood.
Special edition scales as indicated in Variations.
- Blade/model variations for the standard models as indicated in the tool list above.
- The Autumn Spirit Model 55 special edition with orange and black EvoGrip scales was released in 2019
- The Black Onyx Model 55 special edition was released in 2020/21. This model has all black EvoGrip scales; black toothpick and tweezers; and metal tools treated with a polispectral black coating. There was also a Spartan and Signature Lite released as part of the Black Onyx set.
Victorinox ceased production of Wenger Swiss Army Knives in 2014 , however they decided to continue manufacturing of some of the former Wenger knives under the Victorinox Delémont brand. These are some of them.
For differences between the Victorinox and Wenger versions see the main Delémont 130mm page.
- Length: 130mm
- Width: 22.5mm
- Weight: 167g/172g
- 0.9563.C - Model 55
- 0.9563.C91 - Model 55 Autumn Spirit Special Edition
- 0.9563.C31P - Model 55 Black Onyx Special Edition
- 0.9563.MC - Model 79
- 0.9563.MWC4 - Model 179
- 0.9561.63 - Wood 55
- 0.9663.MC - Model 78
- 0.9663.MWC4 - Model 178
- Wenger Ranger 55, 56 and related models
Ranger 130mm series Model to Tool matrix - This table was developed for the Wenger Rangers - But also contains the Victorinox Ranger models