The Victorinox Small Huntsman (or Huntsman - small) is an 84mm model knife with 4 tool layers and a long history. Today the Huntsman is only produced in the larger 91mm size, but it is still very popular. Discontinued model.
- Large Knife Blade
- Small Knife Blade
- Wood Saw
- Cap-Lifter w/ screwdriver
- Can-Opener w/ screwdriver
- Length: 84mm
- Older vintage versions were available with and without toothpick and tweezers, and with or without a Shackle.
- And older vintage variation was available with a long-nailfile (narrow file) on the back.
- 236 k Elsener/Victoria Model: early model, includes model variations with/without toothpick and tweezers and Shackle
- 246 k Elsener/Victoria Model: early model with long-file on back, includes model variations with/without toothpick and tweezers and Shackle