Table of Contents
- Large blade
- Small blade
- Metal file with saw
- Wood saw
- Cap-lifter / slotted screwdriver / wire-bender
- Can-opener / small-slotted screwdriver - that also works with Phillips screws
Back Layer Tools
This model became available in the 1950s when it would have been known as a model 136kma, and later as 136kmaU, prior to names being used by Victorinox.
Hoffritz versions were produced into the mid-1970s.
- Length: 84mm
- 136kma - Old style model number - the k='klein' which means 'small' in German!
- 136kmaU - Adds the bail (the U ! )
- 136 - Hoffritz Master Craftsman - 1960s
- 11037 - Hoffritz 'Explorer' - 1970s
- 0.4xx3 - Modern number (0 for 84mm, 4 for Phillips, 3 for t&t, xx unknown!)
- Master Craftsman - The equivalent 91mm version - Removes the toothpick and tweezers - before the mid-1960s
- Artisan - Removes the file and bail or keyring