The Victorinox Master Fisherman is 91mm model with five tool layers. This model adds the popular pliers tool to the Fisherman model and has the same inlaid fish image on the top scale.
This model appears to have had limited production and is quite difficult to find.
It was probably produced in the late '80s early '90s.
Note: Master Fisherman may not have been an official name
Table of contents
- Large blade
- Small blade
- Fish-scaler / Fish hook disgorger / Ruler
- Pliers with a wire crimper and cutter
- Bottle-opener with large screwdriver & wire-stripper
- Can-opener with small screwdriver tip
Back Layer Tools
Red Cellidor handles with a metal fish inlay.
- Length: 91mm
- Fisherman - Removes the pliers
- Deluxe Angler - Removes the hook; replaces the corkscrew with a Phillips screwdriver