In the mid 2000s (?) the American dealer the Smoky Mountain Knife Works (SMKW) commissioned this Wildlife Series of Swiss Army Knives from Victorinox.
The series has some unique features.
- The models were exclusive to SMKW - At least initially
- They all featured a picture of a well known North American native wild animal on the scales
- They were non-standard 91mm models with unique toolsets
- They had the very unusual feature of the small screwdriver replacing the regular backspring reamer/awl - common to nearly all 91mm Swiss Army Knives
Models in the series were:
- American Eagle - Transparent blue scales with an eagle. Similar toolset to the Tinker
- Bass Fishing - Transparent blue scales with a bass fish. Similar toolset to the Angler/Fisherman
- Wild Turkey - Green scales with a turkey. Similar toolset to the Hiker
- Whitetail Deer - Green scales with a deer. Similar toolset to the Hiker, but with an additional layer.