It was originally available as the Victorinox Executive 81, but was rebranded as the 'Wenger' in 2017 - see History below.
Table of contents
- Small Blade
- Nail File - with nail cleaner
- Scissors - micro-serrated, self-sharpening
Not present in the Evowood version
Classic red with the Wenger logo and 'WENGER' printed in white on the scales.
Also available with Evolution wooden scales
The Executive Wood 81 version features ‘Evolution’ scales made from Swiss walnut (pictured above).
Note: No toothpick and tweezers in this variation
Victorinox ceased production of Wenger Swiss Army Knives in 2014 , however they decided to continue manufacturing of some of the former Wenger knives under the Victorinox 'Delémont' brand. This is one of them. Note: The toothpick and tweezers were converted from the Wenger to Victorinox versions, and the scales were changed, for the 65mm Delémonts.
This model was initially available as the Victorinox Delémont Executive 81 (its original Wenger name), and Victorinox branding ie the Victorinox shield (see picture below), however Victorinox rebranded it as the 'Wenger ' in 2017, replacing the Victorinox shield with the Wenger logo, and printing WENGER on the scales (see main picture above).
- Length: 65mm
- Width: 9.5mm
- Weight: 21g
- 0.6423 – Original Executive 81
- 0.6423.91 – The rebranded ‘Wenger’
- 0.6421.63 – Swiss walnut scales
- Delémont NailClip 580 - Adds nail clippers
- Wenger Esquire and Executive 81 - The original Wenger version of this model
- Classic - The Victorinox version of this model