The Wenger Adirondack and the Serrated Adirondack adds a locking blade, with the same tools as the Viking
A later version which featured toothpick and tweezers was listed as Classic 101.
The Wenger EVO S101 has the newer style EVO scales, a locking blade and the same tools as the Viking.
This knife was also listed as Security/Sécurité 10.
See the variations section for details.Discontinued model.
- Knife Blade - Locking version on Adirondacks and EVO S101
- Small Clip-Point Blade
- Bottle Opener/Locking Screwdriver/Wire Stripper
- Can Opener
No scale tools normally.
Toothpick and tweezers are present in the later Adirondack version, and unnamed variation.
The earlier Adirondack featured only the tweezers.
Red synthetic are standard, black synthetic scales are known too.
The EVO S101 has the newer EVO style scales.
Older versions of the Adirondack feature a backpacker figure embossed on the front scale.
- A Viking variation with the toothpick and tweezers, but without the locking blade also exists. This knife was later listed as Classic 101 .
- Vikings also exist with and without the keyring attachment (and chain).
- The Security 10 features a locking plain blade, and initially (2005) only the tweezers. The knife was later equipped also with the toothpick.
- Length: 85mm
- Width: 21.9mm
- Weight: 54.7g (model with the toothpick, tweezers and the keychain)
- 16938 Wenger N.A.: Viking
- 16482 Wenger N.A.: Serrated Blade Adirondack
- 16982 Wenger N.A.: Plain-Blade Adirondack
- ?????? Wenger N.A.: EVO S101 - Red EVO Scales with locking blade
- 1.10.13 Wenger AN: Viking with standard red scales (with toothpick and tweezers)
- 1.10.19 Wenger AN: Viking with standard red scales (with toothpick and tweezers), listed as Classic 101
- 1.010.019.000 Wenger AN: Viking with standard red scales (with toothpick and tweezers), listed as Classic 101
- 1.10.65 Wenger AN: plain locking main blade, standard red scales (with tweezers)
- 1.10.69 Wenger AN: Security 10 plain locking main blade, standard red scales (with tweezers and later also toothpick)
- Canyon - Phillips replaces corkscrew
- Commander - Nailfile replaces small blade
- Hunter - Same toolset, but scales with image of a rifle, small chain on keyring attachment.
- Spartan and Standard - Similar Victorinox models