The Wenger Classic 132 is a 3 layer 85mm Swiss Army Knife model that is not very common. It may have had other names prior to 2008, but it's main distinguishing feature is the Flat-Phillips screwdriver opposite the main blade. The european 2006 catalog lists this knife with the different name Classic 13Discontinued model.
- Main Knife Blade
- Phillips Screwdriver - flat version.
- Wood Saw
- Cap Lifter and screwdriver
- Can Opener
Standard Red Cellidor.
- Length: 85mm (nominal frame size)
- Earlier versions have Backpacker imprint on the top scale and small keychain. It was likely a member of the Backpacker Series.
- There is a black version with the same imprint that was probably sold only in Japan.
Discontinued some time between 2009 and 2012.
- 1.32.29 Wenger AN: Standard model.
- 1.13.23 Wenger AN: Standard model (european catalog number)
- 1.13.23.02 Wenger AN: black scales with the same backpacker imprint (this version was probably sold only in Japan)
- 1.13.29 Wenger AN: standard red scales without the Backpacker imprint listed as Classic 13
- 1.013.029.000 Wenger AN: later model with standard red scales without the Backpacker imprint