- Large blade
- Combo Tool - Bottle-opener/cap-lifter, can opener and patented locking-screwdriver
Not present in the Basic 66 model.
Standard scales are red Cellidor.
- Earlier models did not include the toothpick and tweezers.
- The Basic 66 is part of an Economy Line of models, sold at a cheaper price, which usually featured the Wenger shield printed (not inlaid) on the front scale and with no toothpick or tweezers.
- The EvoWood 66 is a wooden handled version, it seems very rare.
The earlier name for this model is not known, from 2011 it was listed as the Classic 66.
- Length: 3.25" - 85mm
- 1.66.49 - Classic 66 with red scales
- 1.066.049.000 - Classic 66 with red scales (later format model number)
- 1.66.41 - Basic 66
- 1.066.049.830.BD - EvoWood 66
- Lumberjack - A similar Victorinox model, does not include the corkscrew