The King Arthur is part of the Wenger Dynasty Series. It features black mirror polished metal handles with a Swiss shield incorporated into a heraldic crest. This model is very similar in tool selection to the Wenger Champ, adding only a locking main-blade. It is the largest model in the Dynasty Series.
- Main blade - locking
- Nail-file with a cleaner tip
- Universal wrench
- Phillips screwdriver
- Metal-saw and file
- Magnifying glass with screwdriver
- Cap-lifter with large screwdriver and wire-stripper
Back Layer Tools
All of the Dynasty series models feature the same black mirror polished metal scales with a Swiss Cross surrounded by a heraldic crest.
A special run of this model features an engraved crest, very similar to the one usually found on the Lancelot.
- Length: 85mm
- Width: 30mm
- Weight: 175g
- 16623 - US model number
- Lancelot - Another member of the Dynsaty Series; removing the inline Phillips and wrench
- Champ - The regular model, but with no locking main blade
- Matterhorn- Original - A small blade replaces nail file; regular scales
- Tool Chest - A standard model; removes the wood saw and fish scaler; adds the pliers
- Tool Chest Plus - Adds the orienteering tool and pliers