The Nature Series models use the same blades and tools as the 75mm series, but are actually 69mm in length. The standard 75mm models have a more rounded end with overlapping plastic handles.
A metal handled series of four knives: Three of them are known as the Nature Series, and contain an embossed image of a Eurasian otter, snow leopard, or polar bear, the fourth knife has horizontal ribbing and no image.
According to Victorinox (Link4), this Series is from the 90's
- 1.83.49: Metal scales, straight ribbing no animal image
- 1.83.50: Metal scales, straight ribbing with a snow leopard on the bottom scale
- 1.83.51: Metal scales, straight ribbing with an Eurasian otter on the bottom scale
- 1.83.52: Metal scales, straight ribbing with a polar bear on the bottom scale
- Esquire - Similar tools, in a smaller version
- V.I.P. - Same toolset and size but with standard red synthetic scales
- PocketMate - Same tools, in the SwissBuck line
- Ambassador - Similar Victorinox model
Nature Series sales sheet from WENGER ... "featuring striking engravings with an antique silver finish" - 1999
By courtesy of Victorinox, 2016