The Nature Series use the same blades and tools as the 75mm knives, but are actually 69mm in length. The standard 75mm knives have a more rounded end with overlapping plastic handles.
A Metal handled series of 4 knives, three of them are known as the Nature Series, and contain an embossed image of a Eurasian Otter, Snow Leopard, or Polar Bear; the 4th knife has no image, just horizontal ribbing
According to Victorinox (Link4), this Series is from the 90's
Nature Series Sales Sheet from WENGER featuring striking engravings with "antique silver" finish - 1999
By courtesy of Victorinox, 2016
- 1.83.49 Wenger AN: Metal scales, straight ribbing.
- 1.83.50 Wenger AN: Nature Series; Metal scales, straight ribbing with Snow Leopard on bottom scale.
- 1.83.51 Wenger AN: Nature Series; Metal scales, straight ribbing with Eurasian Otter on bottom scale.
- 1.83.52 Wenger AN: Nature Series; Metal scales, straight ribbing with Polar Bear on bottom scale.
- PocketMate - same tools, in the SwissBuck line.
- Ambassador - similar Victorinox model.