Wenger made knives in many sizes other than the more common 65, 85 and 120/130mm models on which they later standardised.
They also made some specialised tools.
- Business Tool - Includes models 45, 50, 55 and 60
- MiniGrip - See: PocketGrip
- WengerGrip - See: SwissGrip
- Single Layer
- Two Layer
- Three Layer
- Four Layer
- Soldat 100mm - Wenger's first Swiss Army Soldier Knife
- Gardener/Grafter Series
Wenger also issued models in the sizes below. Typically these were vintage models before they standardised on the 65, 85 and 120/130mm sizes
At this time SAKWiki has little information on these models, although there are a few images in this gallery.
- 91mm - Wenger did make some models in exactly the same size as the Victorinox Officer Knives! - Probably pre 1960 (tbc)