Whilst technically the Ranger 50, it was first introduced with Realtree AP Blaze camouflage scales, thus Wenger refered to it as the AP Blaze 50 model (picture below). It is also known as the Light Hunter in some markets.
In 2013 Wenger introduced this model with Realtree AP Snow camouflage scales (main picture).
Note: No opener layer!
First introduced with bright florescent orange scales with nature tree limb patterns known as 'Realtree AP™ Blaze'. Later it was also available with 'Realtree AP™ Snow' camouflage scales.
The Blaze model was introduced in March 2012 followed by the Snow model in 2013
- Length: 130mm (nominal frame size), 127mm actual (not including keyring protrusion)
- Width: 26.4
- Weight: 165g
- 1.077.050.804 Wenger AN: AP Blaze scales
- 1.077.050.806 Wenger AN: AP Snow scales
- 16850 US AN: AP Snow scales
- New Ranger 57 - Hunter - Adds the openers layer and the awl
- Hunter XT - A similar model by Victorinox